ERASMUS+ SCHOLARSHIPS 2018/2019
For all those students who are interested in applying for Erasmus+, please hand in your applications to room 384 by Friday 2 February, 2018*.
Your application should include the following:
- the reason(s)you want to apply for Erasmus+ and the qualities that make you a suitable candidate;
- the name of the university at which you would like to study as well as the faculty and / or department;
- the subjects you would be studying at this institute (IAiA) for the semester you are applying and the equivalent subjects at your chosen university;
- your average mark for the previous semester.
The applications should be in the form of a formal letter and be no longer than two sides of A4.
Please also remember to include your:
- name and student number,
- course of study and year of study,
- contact phone number (mobile phone).
The application review panel will sit in the first half of February 2018. All candidates will be informed of the results by the end of February 2018. We look forward to receiving your applications.
Martin Blaszk and Wioleta Karwacka, Coordinators Erasmus+ IAiA
* All applications must be printed and handed in to the office. Emails with attachments will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
At the moment, the universities we are in partnership with include:
University of Arad – Romania
Universidad de Castilla – La Mancha – Spain
Universitat Hamburg – Germany
Universidad de Jaén – Spain
Universitat Leipzig – Germany
Universitat Paderborn – Germany
Universite Paris XII Val de Marne - France
University of Portsmouth – Great Britain
Universitat Salzburg (Paris-Lodron) - Austria
Universidad de Vigo – Spain