OUTGOING ERASMUS - APPLICATION PROCEDURE
For all those students who are interested in applying for Erasmus+, please hand in your applications to room 384 by Tuesday 19 February, 2019*.
Your application should include the following:
- the reason(s)you want to apply for Erasmus+ and the qualities that make you a suitable candidate;
- the name of the university at which you would like to study as well as the faculty and / or department;
- the subjects you would be studying at this institute (IAiA) for the semester you are applying and the equivalent subjects at your chosen university;
- your average mark for the previous semester.
The applications should be in the form of a formal letter and be no longer than two sides of A4. Please also remember to include your:
- name and student number,
- course of study and year of study,
- contact phone number (mobile phone).
The application review panel will sit in the final week of February 2019. All candidates will be informed of the results by the end of February 2019.
We look forward to receiving your applications. Martin Blaszk and Wioleta Karwacka, Coordinators Erasmus+ IAiA
* All applications must be printed and handed in to the office. Emails with attachments will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
|Information about partnership universities 2019-20||29.8 KB|