GETTING TO GDAŃSK
The following airlines operate service to and from Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport:
◦ Air Berlin (Berlin) http://www.airberlin.com
◦ Eurolot (Aarhus, Bremen, Poprad) http://eurolot.com/
◦ Lufthansa (Frankfurt, Munich, Düsseldorf) http://www.lufthansa.com
◦ LOT (Warsaw, Frankfurt) http://www.lot.com
◦ Norwegian (Oslo) http://www.norwegian.com/
◦ Scandinavian Airlines (Copenhagen, Oslo) http://www.flysas.co
◦ Ryanair (Alicante, Barcelona, Birmingham, Bremen, Bristol, Cork, Leeds Bradford, Dublin, Edinburgh, Eindhoven, Frankfurt, London, Manchester, Oslo) http://www.ryanair.com
◦ Wizz Air (Barcelona, Bergen, Cologne/Bonn, Cork, Sheffield, Dortmund, Eindhoven, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Hamburg, Malmö, Milan, Oslo, Trondheim, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Tampere, Turku) http://wizzair.com
From the airport, you may travel by bus to Wrzeszcz, one of the main districts of the city, and from here you may take a suburban train (SKM) or a tram to your destination. Alternatively, you may take a taxi. You will be able to travel by taxi from the airport to the conference venue. The journey takes from fifteen minutes to half an hour, depending on the time of day, and costs approximately 80 PLN.
We advise you not to accept offers from taxi drivers who come inside the terminal building. Instead, please go to the taxi rank just outside, where authorised taxis belonging to the firm City Plus Neptun operate.
For information about local transport see:
http://www.ztm.gda.pl/en/index.php/ztm/more/about (for ticket machines user guide and location, tickets and fares information, as well as tram and bus departure times)
http://trojmiasto.jakdojade.pl/?locale=en (Gdańsk-Gdynia-Sopot journey planner)