Oferta praktyk z językiem norweskim, duńskim, szwedzkim, fińskim
Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, or Dutch Speaking Junior Air Claim
Skyrocket your career by joining probably the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed,
canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are
unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their
claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp
even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Collect all necessary documentation and organize it to start legal
- Prepare case summaries and organize materials for case review
- Review claims database
- Communicate with the passengers and the airlines as a part of the
What to take with you?
- Fluency in both English and Swedish, or Norwegian, Finnish, Danish,
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good
listener simultaneously, self-driven with a high energy level
- Exceptional presentation skills and deadly persuasion
- Ability to handle more passengers at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and
strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Access to language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for
- Additional benefits (private healthcare, Multisport card etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
We are located at Olivia Business Centre, close to the main UG campus.
Vanessa Bator | HR Assistant
Email: email@example.com Skype: live:vanessa.bator
Oferta pracy dla studentów wszystkich linii - tłumaczenia