PROGRAM ERASMUS +
Hello and welcome to the Erasmus+ page for the Institute of English and American Studies.
For those students from abroad who are interested in studying at the Institute, please scroll down to INCOMING.
For those students from IAiA interested in studying abroad, please scroll down to OUTGOING.
Please be aware that until the end of March the Erasmus+ page is undergoing changes and so the information you are looking for may not be easily available. We aplogise for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Institute of English and American Studies offers courses linked to three main departments: English Literature, American Studies, Translation Studies. There are also specialisations in Teaching English and American Culture.
Please go to the ATTACHMENTS section below and click on INCOMING STUDENTS - SUBJECTS FOR STUDY for information about the subjects offered by the different departments.
ERASMUS+ SCHOLARSHIPS 2017/18
Thank you to all of the people who applied for an Erasmus+ scholarship for 2017/18.
These are the results from the Erasmus+ panel which sat on Wednesday 8th March:
Main list applicants:
1. 237519 – University of Portsmouth, Higher Education Corporation, Portsmouth, Great Britain
2. 224160 – Universidad de Jaén, Jaén, Spain
3. 248595 – Universität Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
4. 239177 – Universidad de Vigo, Vigo, Spain
5. 248873 – Universidad de Castilla – La Mancha, Ciudad Real, Hiszpania
6. 248476 – Universidad de Vigo, Vigo, Spain
7. 237531 – University of Portsmouth, Higher Education Corporation, Portsmouth, Great Britain
8. 202882 – Universität Leipzig, Lipsk, Germany
Reserve list applicants:
9. 243898 – University of Portsmouth, Higher Education Corporation, Portsmouth, Great Britain
10. 248906 – University of Portsmouth, Higher Education Corporation, Portsmouth, Great Britain
Applicants who did not qualify:
Main list applicants should have received OR will receive an email from the main Erasmus+ office giving details of the next steps to be taken.
Thank you once again for your applications.
|INCOMING STUDENTS - SUBJECTS FOR STUDY||30.87 KB|